Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another Use For A Festool Domino

I recently completed the construction phase of a Southern Lady's Desk project that was featured in Popular Woodworking Magazine back in November of 2011.

Since this piece was being built for me I decided to have a little fun with it.

So I broke out my Domino DF 5000 & used it not only to create the case construction of the project but also for for this:


Yep, all 10 drawers in this piece were domino'd vs being dovetailed together in the front. 

Once I have this piece finished I'll do a proper write up over it.  But for now I can tell you is that I won't be using the Domino like this again! (more to come)




1 comment:

  1. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!
    CNC Routers

    ReplyDelete